NO MEETING TODAY 2009.06.16

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 17:45:45 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,

We were scheduled to have a meeting today, however, I think we should
skip this week.

We had a long meeting this morning with John Poelstra and members of
every other team.  It was a retrospection on F11 and what things went
well and what can be improved.  I already had ideas on that before and I
am now working on writing them down into a document that people can look
at and comment on.

The meeting today was supposed to be discussing these ideas, but I think
it would be wiser to first have that document and then get feedback.

I am also having meetings tomorrow morning with Mo from Design Team and
Mel Chua who is our intern in Westford, MA, so I will shoot to have the
first version of this document out sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Jack