Re: Fedora 11 Review

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 11:08 PM, Rahul
Sundaram<sundaram fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> http://on-disk.com/cms/index.php?wiki=Review-Fedora_11_page1

"Fedora 11 on Live Media is to date, one of the best Live media
options I have encountered, and we (On-Disk.com) have set the industry
standard for Live Media production with over 1200 variations."

Okay this one is pretty good and it covers the proprietary codec issue
tactfully and shows off the integrated mime detection package
performing in that context.

If I were going to broadcast a single 3rd party review for people to
reference..this one would be on the short list.

-jef