Marketing Meeting 2009-03-03 IRC Log

Steven Moix steven.moix at axianet.ch
Wed Mar 4 17:37:13 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Yesterday's marketing meeting log is up on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Marketing_meeting_2009-03-03

The main topics that we discussed were:
* The meeting began with a discussion about the Picture Book. Themayor wanted to have the critical path planned at the end of the meeting to get it done. Ianweller, mizmo and themayor exchenged ideas about it, it will end up on the wiki.
* The book will have around 100 pages with a production cost of around 10$. It will be printed by Lightning Source, we only need to give them a PDF.
* The rest of the meeting was about choosing the talking points we want to promote for Fedora 11.
* All tasks for the current milestone were assigned (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_F11_schedule#Feature_Freeze_-_From_2009-02-05_to_2009-03-03)

Steven