This Weekend

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sat Mar 14 11:39:47 UTC 2009

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> about it but I am curious as to why these particular features are
> being picked among the many many new features planned for Fedora 11. I
> think, we need to make sure we are picking the right features to focus
> on, first.

We discussed this stuff publicly in both of the last two Marketing
Meetings on IRC, so if you read over the logs, you will have seen some
conversation about them there.

Following up on those IRC conversations, Paul and I chatted about it a
bit over the phone privately.

Then I put up a first-pass of the in-depth features page for everyone to
take a look at on the Marketing list.

See Paul's previous reply for more details.

--Max