Re: Picture book submissions now open

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Ian Weller <ianweller gmail com> wrote:
> I personally frown on doctoring Fedora logos into photos but maybe
> that's something we should discuss on this list.

I just want to be clear as to the rules.  Hence why I brought it up.
I could try to slap a Fedora sticker on a dog harness but I don't
think its gonna work too well...but I'll try.

If I put one on and then just digitally touch it up later in case its
covered in snow or the ink runs..would that be more acceptable?

-jef