This Weekend

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Fri Mar 20 20:45:10 UTC 2009

Hey All,

We are ramping up tackling work items on the schedule as we inch ever
closer to beta.  It's knocking on out door and we need to put things
into high gear.  As you can see even the items on the schedule are
growing every day and we need some good folks to step up to the plate.
We can't afford to fall back now!!

Here is what could use some love in the next 2-3 days and into next Tuesday:

* If you've added anything to the F11 Schedule, please add it to the
Template schedule located here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_schedule_template

* We still gave two in depth features which have no person to cover
them.  A couple of guys mentioned on Tuesday that they would be able to
pick them up.  If you would please add your name to the table here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F11_in-depth_features and start working
on getting scheduling some time with people working on the feature for
next week that would be awesome and it would ensure that we are keeping
tight with the schedule.

* If you are part of the News Distribution Network, please begin
contacting press people and notifying them the beta is coming up and see
if they have any questions you can answer and have them "on tap" and ready.

* Submit pictures for the picture book.  The page is here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Picture_book. Click on the image
submission link and get your upload on!  Also, if you have yet to blog
about it, blog about it.

* We need to start working on the Press materials.  The page can be
found here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_press_material.
Please take a look at it and find something you can work on and start
taking a look at it.  We should have this hammered out in the next 2-3
weeks so that we can work with the art team on making it look pretty for GA.

Also, If you manage to accomplish anything, drop a line to the list
and/or to myself.  Word is, someone is tracking whose been active and
plans on giving them some goodies!

Thanks,
Jack