Re: Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 57, Issue 28

All those who are from India and are related with this project.Please mail me back. I want to know the status of the project meetings that are taking place in Mumbai. I'm having a technical festival in my college and i need some fresh ideas regarding how can Fedora be possible projected in a more convincing way to the audience. Let me know if any of you have got ideas regarding the same.