From: Chitlesh GOORAH <chitlesh goorah gmail com>
Subject: Fedora bundles Cloud Computing solutions ?
To: "For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base" <fedora-marketing-list redhat com>
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2009, 2:42 PM

Hello there,

I was asked several times this week whether Fedora provides any kind
of Cloud Computing solutions. Everyone around me is just talking about
SaaS and Cloud Computing. I'm not familiar with all types of web based
solutions fedora rpms provide. So if anyone thinks he/she knows
something please do respond and let me know.

Currently all I can talk is about our Virtualisation solutions. Is
there an updated flyer / wikipage for this ?

FYI: a nice paper about Cloud Computing
http://www.eecs.berkeley.edu/Pubs/TechRpts/2009/EECS-2009-28.pdf

thanks
Chitlesh