Re: Start of F11 Marketing and Press Push

On Mon, 11 May 2009, Jack Aboutboul wrote:

The press push for Fedora 11 will be in full effect starting tomorrow. Below is what I will post to the Fedora planet and submit to other news channels tomorrow. Something will be posted about this to announce list tomorrow. Also, this is what should be distributed by the NDN folks and please ambassadors and others if you can help drum up support by linking to this, that would be great.

Places it should go:

Fedora Marketing List
Fedora Ambassadors List
Planet Fedora
News Distribution Network
 - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_press_publications
 - Any press generated should go into the press archive

Ultimately we'll want to take a few of our news items and turn them into something for Red Hat's Press Blog also.

--Max