sending out news (was Re: Fedora Directory Server changes its name)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Wed May 13 16:20:07 UTC 2009

I really like the way Rahul sends the news stories to f-marketing-l and
cc's the various news outlets that we want to inform of the story.

That should be our standard operating procedure for getting news out.
When you send a story out to anyone (News Distribution Network, general
F11 press, etc) you should also Cc Fedora Marketing List, then we can
track what's getting picked up, etc.  It also lets us give feedback to
the "writeups" that we send out.

My .02,
Max