Fedora 11 Tour--Something Fun

Jack Aboutboul jaa at redhat.com
Fri May 15 15:06:03 UTC 2009

Hey Everyone,

There is a page set up for the Fedora 11 Tour.  Clint (Herlo) is
supposed to have the screenshot tour done real soon, but other than that
we have some stuff that needs filling in on that page.  Does anyone want
to give the text portions a go?  Shouldn't be too complicated and mostly
just cutting and pasting info from other pages.

Also, has anyone finished any of their screencasts?  I know Herlo was
working on doing on of the 20 second boot up.

I would appreciate if people could help out with this.

Thanks,
Jack