Fedora Brasil Magazine - 5th Edition

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org
Mon May 25 01:19:03 UTC 2009

============== Fedora Brasil Magazine - 5th Edition ===================

It’s an absolute pleasure for Projeto Fedora Brasil (Brazilian Fedora
Project) to announce that the 5th edition of our magazine  is available
for download.
In this number, we’ve made a special approach to Office Suite
BrOffice.org and have been presented with a special editorial written by
Gustavo Pacheco, charter member of BrOffice.org. We would also like to
introduce the series BrOffice.org for advanced users. For those who want
to know all its potential, it’s time to start your collection.
As usual, we’ve chosen a very interesting game: Secret Maryo Chronicles
is a pretty special remake of a classic game that everyone knows, it
will certainly please even the most demanding players.
Neither GNOME nor KDE, we invite you to know Enlightenment, which
promises to turn your desktop into a work of art, and we also talked to
Professor Gregory Kriehn, of the Engineering Department, at California
State University – and the father of the repository of Enlightenment for
Fedora.
Igor Soares analyses, in a clarifying way, the complex situation of
closed drivers in the Linux world, the lessons on Shell Script have
finally moved from the introductory phase, and now the person in charge
is Fabiano Caixeta Duarte.
Is anything missing? How about our first comic strips?

Download from: http://www.projetofedora.org/Revista

Email Translator: Renata Ribeiro Guimarães

--

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira
M.Sc. Student - COPPE/UFRJ