Meeting Today 2009.05.26 @ 20.00UTC

Hey All,

We will be having out regularly scheduled marketing meeting today, May 26th 2009 at 20.00 UTC. That's 4 Eastern, 1 Pacific. The meeting will be taking place in #fedora-meeting. On the agenda is the things we need to have done for release day next week and their status, things to do on release day and post-release day discussion.

See you all there,
Jack