Fedora 12 tour

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Nov 17 19:30:30 UTC 2009

Now with links to the pdf versions, and SVG sources:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_12_one_page_release_notes.

MOST GORGEOUS ONE-PAGER EVER.

I'd like to add a "CC-BY-SA 3.0" logo-thingy to the bottom of each page;
I'll try to take a pass at it (likely after our meeting today) unless
someone would like to beat me to it (which probably means the layout
will be better. ;)

--Mel

PS: I love the Spanish translation! In particular, the "translated"
pictures and the translated banner at the top rock my world... is the
source svg for the banner (either the translated version or the original
one) available somewhere? It's a good piece for other translators to be
able to remix.