news / press release index

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:31:42 UTC 2009

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F12_Press_and_News_Index

I just whipped this up to keep track of what's being posted on the
mailing list.

I'll go through add articles that were posted to the mailing list to
this wiki page once or twice a day.  (At some point, it'd be awesome
to go through this list and track down author information like email /
contact information, so we make sure to have them on a press contact
list come this point or earlier in F13 cycle.  We can probably put
this on the braindump list.)

And hopefully I'm not duplicating work being done elsewhere, since
that's never fun. If I am, tell me!

Cheers,

Robyn