Schedule reminder for 2009-10-12

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 18:12:37 UTC 2009

    Start       End         Name
Tue 22-Sep  Tue 13-Oct  Finish in-depth feature profiles
Tue 29-Sep  Tue 13-Oct  Update press kits
Wed 14-Oct  Wed 14-Oct  Beta Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting
Tue 20-Oct  Tue 20-Oct  Start One-page Release Notes: Docs & Marketing
Tue 20-Oct  Tue 20-Oct  Beta Release Public Availability
Tue 20-Oct  Tue 27-Oct  Create one page Release Notes with Marketing

p.s. Thank you to the people who emailed me ideas on how to format these
messages better. I'm still working on it.