Re: Extending membership map for other groups.

Hi,

> If you want map of a particular group, please let me know.

There is a bit of change in plan. :)

Maps of *all* Fedora groups are now available here:
http://publictest16.fedoraproject.org/membership-map/

This includes groups having at least ONE _visible_[1] contributor.
Please check and let me know if it will be useful for anyone. After
noticing the lack of responses, I am a bit uncertain about that.  Also
note, this is a test version.

[1] A member is visible when he/she # Active # Has set
Latitude/Longitude # Account info is not private.

--
Regards,
Susmit.