LATAM ambassadors with awesome magazine layout skills

Hi, Rodrigo!

Mo and I were wondering if you might remember who this was...

<mizmo> mchua: at one point, in LATAM i don't remember which ambassadors group
<mizmo> they put together a whole for-print pdf magazine
<mizmo> it was maybe a year or two ago though but they did an awesome job on it
<mizmo> i dont know who did it though :(

Linux Pro Magazine has been talking with us about doing a print Fedora Magazine for F12. If this happens, I'd like it to be created by community members as much as possible.

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-September/msg00013.html
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-marketing-list/2009-September/msg00014.html

Thanks!

--Mel