Re: A group/workflow for regularly poking the magazine contacts and writers.

We have a lot of contacts in different linux mags
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_press_publications

Can we act as a liaison between the mags and interested in-house
writers so that we can promote fedora better?

<snip>

The basic idea is to poke the contacts about what they need and poke
the writers to write on it keeping a focus on promoting fedora.

I think this is a great idea - to me, it sounds like the NDN (News Distribution Network), which Steven Moix (on the Marketing list, and cc'd) has been driving forward.

Susmit, does https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_news_distribution_network_%28NDN%29 sound like the idea that came up at FamSCo? If so, do you think you could work with Steven to make this something that Ambassadors could use and help with more as well? (If not, what's missing?)

--Mel