A group/workflow for regularly poking the magazine contacts and writers.

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 23:24:29 UTC 2009

A lot of "industry"-type magazines will have an editorial calendar
that they make available, usually a year-ish in advance, via their
websites. A lot of the trade mags dedicate certain months to certain
topics, which are published on the calendar, so we'd want to look for
things like "linux" (obviously) or more narrow topics (an issue on
robotics could have a story on the use of linux in robotics, etc). If
we have a list of magazines, we could divide it up a few ways and hunt
down the appropriate info; if we don't have a list of magazines,
someone could start putting one together.

Cheers, tgif :)
-robyn