Re: A group/workflow for regularly poking the magazine contacts and writers.

Thanks, Robyn!

Susmit, this is a great idea. I'm trying to think what the fastest way to get it started would be...

Would you like to get together a team that watches the publications on https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_press_publications and makes "someone should write about this!" tickets in the Marketing queue (https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/newticket)? That way it hits our radar and we know to pick the author-finding and writing up.

It would be great to have more targeted assignments for Marketing writers to pick up on, especially with Fedora Insight launching soon. (A write-a-thon at FUDCon might not be a bad idea, actually - maybe as part of the zikula sprint if that goes through.)

Even if there is not, we can work with the magazine contacts and know it.
It is a "mutual" thing, they need article to print, we need to promote
fedora. :)

Exactly. :)

--Mel