Re: Marketing research drafts (thanks, Robyn!)

The amazing Robyn Bergeron strikes again - we have the beginnings of a
Real Market Research Strategy. Woo! See
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_research for the good stuff,
and help fill in the stubs if you can.

In particular, we're looking for answers to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_research#Questions_to_Answer.

Thanks, Robyn!

So where will we post survey results,statistics, discussions...?
And is the a way to contact Robyn, he has no profile page.

We should move with this people
it's a very important strategy to spread fedora
--
Tareq Al Jurf
Fedora Ambassador