Re: Fwd: Re: Zikula theme status

Update: Mo and Simon are working on the first two

• Author names - I can't figure out how to get real human names :( not
sure how. Also my method of linking to the author's profile is rather
hacky.

Done, yay for Mo and Simon!

• Feature story - I'd like to have one story displayed in full
blinginess on the front page, it seems the news module has a way to do
this but I can't figure out how to make it work (how do you assign
'today's feature' to an article?)

...and now they're working on this.

• EZComments packaging - we need someone to package this ASAP. Any
takers?

I'm working on this now. We're in #fedora-website if anyone would like to to join the fun.

--Mel