F12 In-depth features - Print / Podcast interviews

Robyn Bergeron robyn.bergeron at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 00:34:55 UTC 2009

As discussed in the marketing meeting yesterday on irc....

Now that the Fedora 12 talking points have been settled, we need to
start doing print or podcast interviews around some of those points /
features.  We selected 4 talking points in the marketing meeting
yesterday that should definitely have interviews to go along with them
- Next-Gen Ogg, NetworkManager enhancements, Virt improvements, and
Systemtap improvements - but to do the interviews, we still need
interviewers.

The tools / information to start doing interviews are available here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:F12_in-depth_features  ... and
please note the table for features and owners.  If you are willing to
take something on, please add your name to the wiki as the owner so we
know that we (a) have an owner, and (b) don't have 12 owners being
redundant.  Stickster has graciously volunteered to do the SystemTap
interview. (Thank you, Paul :D )  Mchua - I don't know if you want to
open marketing tickets for each of these interviews, if so I can do
that.

Mchua previously issued a call to action on this -
https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/ticket/73 - and so we're still
looking to synchronize interviewees and interviewers. If you have any
ideas, please post your suggestions in the wiki and/or on the mailing
list.

Of course, other interviews around the talking points / features for
Fedora 12 are welcome as well - please add your work to the list in
progress!

Comments welcome of course.

Thanks,

Robyn