A reminder for new Marketing team members...

Mel Chua mel at redhat.com
Tue Sep 29 19:23:41 UTC 2009

A friendly reminder: If you're relatively new to the Fedora Marketing
team and haven't yet completed the steps in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Joining_the_Fedora_marketing_project, you
should go and take a look.

There are some useful things there that you can do to make sure you've
got access to all the places where we work - for instance, some people
who have posted on this mailing list don't yet have a FAS account, which
will let you create and work on tasks in our ticket tracker. And some
people have requested FAS membership without posting an introduction to
the mailing list, which is a prerequisite for granting Marketing group
membership. Little things, but nice to get out of the way ASAP.

If any of the terms in the last paragraph confused you, go to the link
and read the Join instructions, 'cause that probably means we haven't
given you access to everything just yet. ;)

Your friendly local minion,

--Mel

PS: We've got a meeting in ~37 minutes, too - #fedora-meeting,
irc.freenode.net. Woo!