Contributor Spotlight Podcast

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Fri Jan 1 19:59:34 UTC 2010

(Catching up on email after vacation)

> question: should all interviews be made in english? might be the easy
> way to understand us all. Also we could use some translation after the
> interviews so everyone can reach the content.

I tend to believe that the international scope of Fedora is important.
I'd say that folks can do the interview in whatever language they like,
and we can always translate to English later if it's not already in
English.

But I think people should do what is most natural to them, in a project
like this one.

A few links were posted in other parts of this thread:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User_Research_Plan

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ContributorPodcast

http://tatica.org/meet-fedora/

I'll look at those once I have internet access again, and if I have more
thoughts, I'll share them.

Happy New Year!

--Max