We are go on Marketing FAD dates - in-person attendees, start figuring out your transport/housing.

Kara will be joining us! We're on for March 13-16 in Raleigh (airport: RDU).

Check out the cost of your plane tickets, post estimates here - we'll start greenlighting budget and booking tickets (and hotel rooms) by next week's meeting (possibly earlier). https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Flights

If you need a room, see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Housing.

If you can host a visitor, see https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing_FAD_2010#Accommodations.

--Mel