[Fedora-mentors-list] Fedora campus ambassadors

Ayush Maheshwari ayush.hakmn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 17:04:37 UTC 2008

 hi guys !!
i m from rajasthan & contributing in my college to make it publicized . I am
making every possible effort to make it install on my friends desktop & had
been helping them to install on theirs viz. providing necessary info.
regarding & providing installatin media.

If there are any Fedora Campus Ambassadors available on this community. I
need desperate help to be the same.
I would be really elated if anyone provide me info regarding Fedora campus
ambassadors & mentor .
me.

waiting for reply.............

Ayush Maheshwari