[Fedora-mentors-list] Today's Meeting Minutes

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 20:55:16 UTC 2009

I may have missed a little bit of the minutes from today's meeting as
I had to copy and paste since I forgot to save the log.  It's fixed
now though so the next meeting I'll be able to record just fine.

You can find the meeting minutes here:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mentors_Meeting_Minutes_2009-02-15

In addition, I've created the Mentors Meetings page which includes
links to the Task list, as well as an archive of meeting minutes and
summaries.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mentors_Meetings

I'll be including the next meeting agenda here, so if you have items
you'd like to add, feel free to do so

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:Mentors_2009-03-01

Thank you all for coming, I'll have the summary out soon.

Cheers,

Clint