[Fedora-music-list] Re: Some notes from a cool meeting at RH today

joakim at verona.se joakim at verona.se
Wed Jun 28 11:45:28 UTC 2006

Adrian Likins <alikins at redhat.com>
writes:

I dont know if this is related, but I do something similar in my
band.

We have an instance of "Trac" setup, which is a version
control/bugtracker/wiki system.

We upload tracks, samples , lyrics etc to the server and work together
in the wiki and source repos. We use free tools on the client.

The good is that its really easy to set up and get going, the bad is
that trac is geared towards traditional source code management, so we
haent quite got it working like we would like yet. For instance,
Rosegarden uses compressed xml files, that we would like to have
decompressed automatically on the server so we can track diffs.

Just some input...

--
Joakim Verona
http://www.verona.se