[Fedora-music-list] muse? MusE? emacs-muse? Not if we want to make Linux Fedora public friendly.

Ed Black ed at edblack.com
Wed May 10 11:56:15 UTC 2006

I would suggest a nice simple easy to refer to name that Jolene Sixpack
can remember and, more importantly, use.  Put away the geek speak
folks.  If nothing else do what the Beatles did and call it an Apple.
That may P.O. a few folks, but you can't copyright fruit.  Perhaps
L-Apple or lapple for Linux Apple.  or Fapple for Fedora Apple or
FedApple whoopsie - too scary.  Keep up the great work pals and I might
add that exyum went bananas (hey another good name) when I tried to load
just about anything from CCRMA.  Of course, I am an early adopter and am
running core 5.

Yer Pal,
Ed Black, Ph.D.