[Fedora-music-list] CCRMA kernel in FC5?

thewade pdman at aproximation.org
Sat May 20 22:56:42 UTC 2006

Hello,

I am seriously looking at upgrading to FC5 primarily because it is
reported to be an openGL 2.0 compliant system and Gem (a visualization
labrary for PD) is now requiring openGL 2.0 for full Gem functionality.

But I am a long time CCRMA fan and the packages and kernel offered by
CCRMA for FC4 really make my musical life easier. And so I ask: is
there an FC5 CCRMA kernel and packages repository yet?

I would really love to not have to go back to building my own kernels
using Ingo M.'s patches and then having to build all my sound tools
myself using rpmbuild.

Thank you all,
-wade