[fedora-my] Re: Money stuff

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 17:19:44 UTC 2008

For the shirt sales, still needs more time to do the calculation.

All USB's is with me (minus 1 with Sharuzzaman incidently, will collect from
him back).

CD's and all the stickers are with Razi as he will be the focal contact for
all live media in Malaysia.

will update u when got more info.

-wariola-

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience