[fedora-my] Fedora sticker etc..

Mohd Syafarul Razi msrazi at fedoraproject.org
Tue Nov 11 14:45:17 UTC 2008

Salam guys..

One of my fedora cd's requestor ask me about fedora sticker,if i have
it so he can also paste on their laptop/pc. Any ideas?

And Izhar, can you please add 1 page or link in Fedora Malaysia
website as an unofficial Fedora Free Media Program for Malaysian ONLY.
The request list then will be view on FM website or directly send to
my e-mail. They also can check if i aready post to them. The official
form for CD/DVD just open to worldwide requestor from 1th-4th for
100-200 DC/DVD's.. mean kena tunggu & siapa cepat dia dapat...
menyusahkan.

I'm out of source to buy blank DVD, CD/DVD envelope.. stamp (50cent)..
Most of requestor want the installer DVD. CD masih banyak lagi for
LiveCD balance from FOSS.my. Need donation from individual or big
company (we can put their names/logo sponsor by: logo, logo on CD/DVD
sticker. Or sell stuffs (tshirt, sticker etc) for FM fund, etc.. put
their name on FM flyer/broucher bla bla bla.

Give your suggestions, ideas & comments.

--
Mohd Syafarul Razi
Fedora Free Media Program (Malaysia)