[fedora-my] Re: FOSS.my 2008

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 02:20:04 UTC 2008

I will email Harish my office address for the CD delivery. Dunno what is the
quality of the CD (printed and Labels etc).. we'll see when I got a hold of
them.

Regarding Razi CDs, we can just burn some DVDs to complement our official CD
from Harish. This will be a better way as the DVDs will include everything
for someone without Internet connection. No one will turn down a Fedora DVD
although its a rabbit el-cheapo CD type.

For T-shirt, still awaiting Yondie. If Yondie didnt turn out the design by
today, I will do it the back design then. It will show something like this -
"Fedora Malaysia. Infinity | Freedom | Voice".

The front design is this -
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_T%282d%29Shirt_ianweller_fedora_splatter_shirt_small.pngand
will be printed on a black T-shirt. Will print around 200 unit
T-shirt,
100 for myGossCon and balance for FOSS.my.

Will update when we can take orders for the T-shirt.

Guys, Lets rock FOSS.my with Fedora. (BTW Razi and Hasbi, Hv you registered
for FOSS.my event?)

-wariola-

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience