[fedora-my] Replacing fedora.foss.org.my forum with a Nabble Mailing List gateway

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 14:24:04 UTC 2008

as you all may know, this forum lack of management and participation,
most of us old timers tend to use mailing list more than forums .. and
we are lazy to visit sites frequently..

so, i'm thinking of replacing this forum with a nabble ML gateway
which is located at http://n2.nabble.com/Fedora-Malaysia-f1304014.html
 .. what say y'all ? .. i'll give a grace period of 2 weeks for
discussion .. if theres no strong objection, i'll proceed with the
switch ..

thread also discussed here : http://fedora.foss.org.my/forums/news/572955449
--
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail