[fedora-my] Introduction

Basil Mohamed Gohar abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org
Sat Feb 21 09:24:59 UTC 2009

                     Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
Assalaamu ʿalaykum wa Rahmatullaahi wa Barakaatuh
In shaaʾ Allaah this e-mail finds you all in the very best of health &
ever-increasing imaan!!!

I would like to introduce myself.  My name is Basil, and I am a Fedora
user currently living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia.  Although I am not
Malaysian, my wife is, and we are living here for the time being.  My
home is in the US.  I "telecommute" from here, which means I generally
start working as people are getting ready for bed.

I actually tagged Izhar's Fedora People post about the creation of this
mailing list as "important", but then promptly forgot about it, so I'm
joining quite late compared to when I first heard about this list.

Well, that's about it!

Wassalaamu ʿalaykum

Basil Mohamed Gohar
abu_hurayrah at hidayahonline.org