[fedora-my] Fwd: FW: Tell Your Friends!

Johann Amin johann at akiss.com.my
Wed Jul 29 02:01:22 UTC 2009

This seems to be the same case with a majority of our local graduates
that I've had the "pleasure" of handling. Study what the teacher tells
you to study (spot exam questions), don't pay attention to what is
needed in the market, even if you have to sit around jobless leaching of
the government, waiting for that RM10,000. So long as your results look
good on paper, hey job well done.

I'm still trying to figure out if it is the MNC's that are operating in
this manner because of our local talent or our local talent having this
mindset because the MNC's operate in this manner. Chicken & egg; Egg &
chicken.