[fedora-my] Fwd: FW: Tell Your Friends!

Eric Yeoh msiantuxlover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 17:21:21 UTC 2009

Haris,

I am attacking the issue not the man. Yes, he has every right to voice
his opinions and so can I. But I strongly disagree with what he meant
by "the real world".

So after being through all the unfortunate events you have gone
through at the bank, you would still think it is a good idea to
demoralise youngsters so that they can learn "about working in the
real world"? And no; to answer your questions, I will not like the
audit and the reporting parts, but of course you are already aware of
my eventual answer. Who would?

Look, you know and I know the many silly things that happens within
MNCs. After all you have been through it. As you well said, I am
merely stating my point as much as your mate was.

And this hostility? I am unsure where it comes from. I make noise?

Hmmm...interesting.

Eric