[fedora-my] Help with translation?

Hi everybody!

I'm a Red Hat content author who contributes to a number of Fedora documents, including the Release Notes, Installation Guide, and User Guide, and I'd like to ask for a volunteer to help me with some Malay translations please. Don't worry -- I'm not asking you to translate whole books -- not yet, anyway ;)

From Fedora 11 onwards, we're building most of the Fedora documents with a new publication tool, named Publican. This tool makes it easy to build a wide range of document types (html, pdf, text, even RPM) from a single set of XML files. You can read more about it here: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Publican and here: https://fedorahosted.org/publican/

By default, every book produced in Publican includes introductory text that explains the markup conventions used in the book, and invites readers to submit feedback. You can see these sections in a mockup document (in English) here: http://rlandmann.fedorapeople.org/Common_Content/en.html

At the moment, any documentation that gets translated into Malay will display these sections in English, because Publican doesn't know Malay yet :)

To get Publican working in Malay, three files must be translated:

1. The file that contains the Feedback section
2. The file that contains the Document Conventions section
3. a file that contains about 150 common words (like "Chapter", "Book", "Author", "Index") -- translating this file will help not only Publican, but also any other software that uses Docbook XML.

Is there anyone on the list who is willing to help me with these?

Cheers
Ruediger
Brisbane, Australia