[fedora-my] Let's be nice....

Izhar Firdaus kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 17:18:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 10:46 AM, Eric Yeoh <msiantuxlover at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great fun we had at the meetup, perhaps a little too much risque jokes and
> noise (from me mostly!).

what meetup??

> I suggested in the Ubuntu-MY list that we should join them in celebrating
> the release of the Jaunty Jackalope. Nothing fancy, just a damn good excuse
> to get together to borak2 and makan2.
>
> What say you guys?

not something i would say no to .. we've been hitchhiking their event
several times too :P ... in fact, i see growing geeks from ubuntu as a
target for fedora convert :P ... something like : "if ure too scared
of linux, try ubuntu first, once u grow up and want to feel the real
thing and get to be involved in upstream development, come to fedora
:D"