[fedora-my] Lightning Talks MYGOSSCON

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:53:36 UTC 2009

Hi / Salam All,

Sori Guys, I messed up on this one. Did not inform it earlier, slipped my
mind somehow.

We need 5 volunteers to handle the lightning talks on Thursday (5th November
2009) as Fedora Community. I will be there and I guess Kage will be too.
Need 3 more volunteers to assist.

I promise you that after the lightning talks, we can all makan together
thanks to the generosity of MAMPU. Its cocktail time after that.

Kindly pls submit your name here. YOUR COMMUNITY NEEDS YOU!!

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience