[fedora-my] Fedora-MY Bug #0

BRIAN RITCHIE esqbrianritchie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 10:20:21 UTC 2009

That's great. What we can do in this case is formalize this into a course
module, part-time or summer project for local universities. Similar to GSOC,
we can implement a smaller scale tutorial form with proper end goals for
students in unis or even high school if we are ambitious enough and have
adequate resources. Thoughts ? Community ?