[fedora-my] MyGossCon

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 05:57:02 UTC 2009

Hi Guys,

Just wanna say thanks to all participants and all parties that assisted
during foss.my 2009.

Now we have another milestone - MyGossCon 2009. During the BoF, we already
agreed to demo enterprise virtualization with Fedora and showcasing live
migration. Suggest we discuss it here to bring matters forward. Kage and
Sniffit already volunteer their box while I will offer a simple PC to act as
centralize storage. Also suggest that maybe we can test it this week (my
home office is available, just ask) as I will be in Singapore this weekend
attending some RH conference.

Open for discussion.

--
.: war|ola :.
Use Fedora Linux for better computing experience