[fedora-my] Fedora-MY Bug #0

Johann Amin johann at akiss.com.my
Wed Oct 28 07:32:19 UTC 2009

 From what I can see, most if not all of the FOSS activity is happening
in Selangor/WP. It is crucial to remember that the "MY" in FOSS-MY
stands for Malaysia (if by any chance it means Myanmar, please ignore
the remainder of this message). Selangor/WP !== Malaysia.

The first step is to find out who's who & where. Draft out a roster and
appoint 2 to 3 persons as state/area administrators.

People are not going to join a cause if they don't actually see it in
action, which brings us to the second step. FOSS activities should be
rotated to different states/areas where potential/promising candidates
can come, see, touch & smell the community.