[fedora-my] MyGossCon

syamsul anuar wariola at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:45:39 UTC 2009

Guys,

/me in the mygosscon meeting and I need assistance on this matter.

As you understand we are being tasked to manage the lightning talks session.
I need 5 volunteers for this. Kindly pls show your hand.

I think for now, its only me and Kage. Zul cannot make it. Need contribution
on this issue.

Regards,
-wariola-