Fedora Core 6 Update web site

Thomas Chung tchung at fedoraproject.org
Thu Apr 19 02:44:12 UTC 2007

As you may know, we moved Fedora Weekly News from fedoranews.org to
fedoraproject.org a few weeks ago. As a result, I stopped updating
"Fedora Core 6 Updates" on fedoranews.org instead you will find
"Security and Updates" section in recent issues of FWN.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Archive

I also keep updates the most recent Fedora Updates information at:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/SecurityUpdates

As a future plan, I'm also considering putting together Fedora Updates
on fedoraproject.org wiki pages somewhat similar to what I have done
in the past.
http://fedoranews.org/updates/

In the mean time, please check update details from
fedora-package-announce archive.
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-package-announce/

Regards,
--