Fwd: Regarding the section "Mass Package Rebuilds - Papering Over Cracks or Shaking the Tree?" on http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue84

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Apr 23 17:23:25 UTC 2007

How should we handle errata?

Since this is email, I think a resend to f-announce-l with a subject:

"[errata] Fedora Weekly News Issue 84"

... then trim the email to just the errata'd section, showing the
original, then put in the correction.

I think disagreements about our opinions are not worthy of an errata.  A
different interpretation of the facts is not worthy of an errata.  A
factual error is worthy of an errata.

FWIW, the "to rebuild or not rebuild" situation I found very confusing
the entire time; I could not get a handle on the technical details
enough to decide.

--
   Karsten Wade, 108 Editor       ^     Fedora Documentation Project