[Announcement] Fedora Weekly News Issue 100 in Czech language

Bukovansky Richard richard.bukovansky at atlas.cz
Sun Aug 26 08:46:26 UTC 2007

> Well done ... but no "Developments" section? :(

Unfortunatelly yes, but it has two reasons:
1. I'm not so technically good in Linux technologies, just user, so I
will probably translate something wrong way...
2. The CZ translation team thinks, if anybody is into development,
he/she understands English well, so can read Development beats in English.

But if I find somebody who is able to transtlate Dev beats to Czech and
is good in Linux technology also, then we will have them translated also.

Thank you for kind words and comments.

--
Bukovansky Richard
richard.bukovansky at atlas.cz