YUM vs Smart vs Apt-Get

Eli Wapniarski eli at orbsky.homelinux.org
Fri Dec 7 10:46:05 UTC 2007

On Friday, 7 בDecember 2007 12:33:56 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Eli Wapniarski wrote:
> > I'm writing this in order to hopefully generate some genuine critical
> > discussion and to jar away some possible group think.
>
> This is off-topic for the fedora-news-list which is only meant for
> coordination between the Fedora News Team members to work on the weekly
> news summaries. A better venue for such discussions might be fedora-list
> which is meant for end users though you might want to try and be brief
> in the messages you wanted to convey.
>
> Rahul

Oops... OK... Sorry.

I understand what you've written here. And I will unsubscribe. Just a
question. I would like to have this treated more than just I have a beef or
question type thing. I would very much like to put this forward as a reasoned
arguement to generate some form of debate within the larger fedora community.
Any ideas on how to go about doing this.

Eli

believed to be clean.